I’m a postdoctoral researcher in the Social Brain in Action Laboratory within the Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology, University of Glasgow, Scotland. My research is advised by Professor Emily Cross and part of the Social Robots project in which we study how humans perceive and interact with robots. Specifically, I investigate social interactions between humans as well as with artificial agents using neuroimaging, virtual reality, brain stimulation and behavioural measures.
Click for my biography, CV or read more about my research.
- Is it a robot or a human? Find out by completing this short experiment that is part of the Social_Gradient project (duration: 5 minutes).
- Very excited to have been awarded a Bial Foundation research grant to study anthropomorphism and dehumanisation. More info soon!
- New article accepted in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B! Read the preprint here.
- Slides for a recent talk at VSI2018 can be found here.
- New website! Check back for more info.
[last update: 25.01.19]